*FREE* MMI Medical School Interview Masterclass
Tuesday 14 November 2017 at 6.45pm
UPDATE 10 NOV 2017 - This course is now 75% full. Please apply now if you wish to secure your place!
Red Hall Hotel, Manchester Road, Walmersley, Bury BL9 5NA
Picture from Glasgow Medical School Interview Course
- Blue Peanut is hosting a FREE evening masterclass for students that are applying for medicine 2018 Entry!
- We will go through the concept of MMI Interviews as a method of assessing candidates
- We will highlight the common subject areas that medical schools assess using MMI stations
- Review example marking schemes that medical schools use to score candidates
- Guidance on how to prepare for MMI Interviews
- Three example live MMI stations with personal feedback for the candidates which volunteer to undertake them!
- Opportunity to meet the Blue Peanut tutors and talk about medical school admission in general
Timetable for the evening
0700 Introduction to the MMI format. Subject areas, marking schemes and how to prepare.
0730 Station 1 - Duty of Candour Station. Includes communication skills assessment
0750 Station 2 - Consultation Analysis. Critique of a doctor patient consultation.
0810 Station 3 - Audience Group Exercise. Live task under time pressure.
0830 Plenary and Close
Picture from Manchester Medical School Interview Course
Next Course with spaces:
MANCHESTER SATURDAY 25 NOVEMBER 2017
BRISTOL SUNDAY 26 NOVEMBER 2017
ALL GLASGOW, BIRMINGHAM AND LONDON COURSES ARE SOLD OUT
- Learn in small groups from doctors who teach at UCLAN, Manchester and Lancaster medical schools.
2017 Entry success rate 98%. Most students have two or more offers!
- Covers the whole medical school interview curriculum including hot topics, practical session, communication skills and UCAS statement critique.
- Friendly and open atmosphere in classrooms just like at college.
- Unlimited follow up by telephone with us if you need further advice.
- Includes a full mock MMI assessment under exam conditions with feedback for every candidate.
Courses In Manchester, Birmingham and Bristol
- A challenging full MMI circuit conducted 1:1 with a medical school tutor (10 Stations)
- Can be undertaken by Skype worldwide or in person in a classroom in Manchester/East Lancashire
- Comprehensive feedback on your performance, telling you where you are wrong and how you can put things right
- We can tailor this down to your choice of medical school, including timings and topics if this is known.
- As close to the real thing as you can get!
Picture from Bristol 2017 Course
Please reserve your FREE place on the MMI training evening by filling in the booking form below.
Please include after your name the name of your sixth form/college in which you are currently studying
Places are strictly limited so book now!