Blue Peanut UCAS Personal Statement Services for 2018 entry
The UCAS personal statement is your chance to show the admissions tutor why they should call you for an interview at the medical school where you want to study, rather than someone else.
- Blue Peanut doctors teach medical students at Manchester, Lancaster and UCLAN medical schools, so we know what admissions tutors are looking for. We have been helping write UCAS statements for local students for years – now you can benefit from this experience.
- Quite simply, using Blue Peanut will give you an advantage and you will have fully trained doctors helping you every step of the way. We do not use random medical students or get others to do our teaching.
- Remember UCAS application process has you declare that the work is your own. We don’t use generic templates and your final statement will be individual and your own.
- We have developed a number of products for the 2018 entry year to help you secure a place at your choice of medical school.
UPDATE 12 Oct 2017
We are no longer taking submissions for this service this academic year. This is to allow us to support the students that have booked this service with us. UCAS submission deadline is Sunday 15 October 2017 at 18:00.
UCAS Personal Statement Checking Service - 2018 Entry
Do you want professional personal help checking your UCAS statement from a doctor who is also a medical school tutor?
Blue Peanut offers you professional 1:1 help with your UCAS personal statement to help maximise your change of being called for an interview.
- Once you have booked the service, we will ask you to e-mail your draft UCAS personal statement to us.
- We will check that you have covered all the essential areas that medical school admission tutors are looking for.
- We will check for statements that could have a negative effect on your application and will advise you how to correct this.
- If you are over your word limit, we will help you write more concisely and bring you within the limit whilst demonstrating your skills and achievements.
- We can help make your personal statement flow better and engage the admissions tutor.
- We will review whether you have given sufficient credit to all your personal achievements and how you can use them to enhance your application.
- Every student is individual. We will not use a mass produced template to evaluate your statement.
- You will receive written feedback by e-mail and our suggestions to improve your application.
- Our service has been used and trusted by students, parents and teachers.
- Each statement is checked by TWO admission tutors
- Priced at only £149 per personal statement application. We can offer a discount if schools wish to use this service for bulk applications.
UCAS Personal Statement Writing Service - 2018 Entry
Do you want personal help by telephone or Skype from an admissions tutor on writing your personal statement from scratch?
- We ask you to email us your achievements and skills using guidance, which we will e-mail you
- Our admissions tutor will review the information and then arrange a one hour session with you in which we will help you individually write your personal statement.
- We can help the person writing the reference should you so wish (usually your sixth form tutor). We can speak to this person by telephone.
- This will be done in your own style so that you are comfortable taking this forward to your interview
- If your choice of medical schools has specific criterion that needs to be included in the personal statement we can check you have covered this
- We will ask you to email us your final draft which we will check using our personal statement service, which includes independent assessment of your statement by TWO admission tutors.
- All this from only £249 per statement application
Medical School Coursework Assistance
Have you been asked to do a piece of coursework or a presentation as part of the admissions process? We can help you with this, whether this is teaching around the subject or help completing written work, or polishing up your presentation skills so that the admission tutors give you the place over someone else.
Please get in touch by email free of charge with your requirements and we can discuss how we can help.
Refund Policy. If you request a refund 4 weeks before the course date we charge a 25% administration fee. Within 4 weeks it is likely that a place has been booked at the venue for you and we cannot offer any refund for cancellation.
Private courses have a 25% administration charge if refunded before a session date and time is booked. Once this is booked, a refund is not possible.