Blue Peanut UKCAT 2017 Exam Preparation Courses
Blue Peanut has now released dates for its popular UKCAT courses for 2017. We offer small group classroom courses in the UK as well as our highly successful Skype/Telephone personal tuition worldwide.
Blue Peanut courses are designed, researched and delivered in person by top doctors who are medical school tutors and top sixth form teachers.
We run our courses in East Lancashire, Manchester, Edinburgh, London, Birmingham and Bristol.
UPDATE 21 MARCH 2017 – Over 98% of Blue Peanut Students in 2016 have at least one confirmed offer!
“I did really well in the interviews and got 3 offers from Cardiff, Leeds and Leicester. Just confirmed Leicester today” March 2017
“Hi Abdul, interviews went really well thanks! The course was very helpful and have recommended it to fifth year pupils who are thinking about applying at my school” March 2017
“I have an received an offer from Manchester. Thank you for your help” March 2017
The Blue Peanut One Day Intensive UKCAT Course
We provide independent textbooks so that you have everything that you need for your preparation. Update March 2017 - We are looking at UKCAT 2016 by Wren, Succeeding in the UKCAT by Green and How to Master the UKCAT by Bryon.
We will teach you proven methods that you can use in all areas of the UKCAT exam to boost your scores in each area of the exam.
There is intense time pressure in the exam. We will teach you how to revise and make a revision plan, as well as techniques to help you answer questions more quickly.
- The UKCAT exam can and must be prepared for correctly. We will teach you where the examiners try and deliberately trick you and where students make mistakes. This is harder to learn on your own from a textbook.
- We do our own research and develop our teaching based on our own analysis of thousands of UKCAT questions, our own expertise in medical education, our experience in teaching medical students, as well as looking at a huge number of sources. Let us do the hard work for you, so you can concentrate on revising.
- You are taught by a medical school undergraduate tutor who is also a practicing doctor in a small classroom just like at college. There is no better qualified person to teach you.
Our courses are from only £169
Included in the course fee are your textbooks, refreshments, lunch and a whole day of intensive training.
Don’t take our word for it. Our qualifications and experience as doctors and medical tutors is clear to see, but also see the testimonials of previous students below. Have a look at our Facebook page where we have uploaded real medical school offer letters from our students and photos from previous courses. Our students get results!
Dr Imran Khan MBChB, LLM, FRCGP
Dr Abdul Mannan MBChB, MRCGP
09:30 to 09:45 Introduction to the UKCAT
09:45 to 11:00 Verbal Reasoning
11:00 to 11:15 Break with Refreshments
11:15 to 12:15 Abstract Reasoning
12:15 to 13:15 Lunch (including vegetarian options)
13:15 to 14:15 Decision Making
14:15 to 15:15 Quantitative Reasoning
15:15 to 15:30 Break with Refreshments
15:30 to 16:30 Situational Judgement
16:30 Questions & Close
What you need to know about Blue Peanut UKCAT courses
Blue Peanut is run by a group of practicing doctors, looking after real patients, who are also medical school tutors at Manchester, Lancaster and UCLAN medical schools. Learn from the best - we do not use medical students or administrators to teach you.
We teach at top performing East Lancashire schools including Clitheroe Grammar and Tauheedul Sixth forms.
We have 32 years of teaching experience in medical education. We research and design our courses together with a team of local sixth form teachers and top medical school academics.
Students, teachers and parents trust us to help medical school applications succeed.
We have a focus on quality and not quantity. We only teach a small number of students per course – usually no more than 16.
Personal UKCAT Training by Skype or Telephone
We can teach you the same proven techniques and methods uses on our day case in the comfort of your own home and a time of your choosing
We, being medical school educators, have developed techniques and have extensive experience teaching students by distance learning for several years.
Last year we not only taught students UK wide, but also in the Middle East and Far East, including the UAE, India and Singapore.
We don’t find you some random unqualified tutor on the internet – we teach in person and therefore spaces are very limited. This means you have a fully qualified doctor teaching you.
Your training can be personalised. This means you can focus on a particular section of the exam if you wish.
From £149 per session, which is normally one hour and covers one domain of the exam.
Sessions available at the evenings and weekends so that your studies are not affected.
If you have any questions about our courses, please get in touch.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone 01706 491146
Don't leave one of the most important exams in your career to chance!
Here is some feedback from students which we have taught for the 2016 UKCAT Examination:-
- "The skills and tips taught by the two tutors helped me massively increase my confidence and my score. Being doctors the teaching was excellent which came as no surprise to me. Would not hesitate to recommend them". [UKCAT training]
- "I read lots of books and did lots of questions but Blue Peanut showed me how the examiners try and trip you and lose marks. I now know what to expect and gave me a huge confidence boost". [UKCAT training]
- "I wanted to gain an edge over the other students sitting this exam. Blue Peanut taught me how to go about the exam and do things more quickly to get higher marks. Thanks for the great training". [UKCAT training]
- "I was stuck on verbal reasoning and quantitative reasoning and booked two sessions with Blue Peanut. The doctors provided all the course material and showed me where I was going wrong and how get the most marks with time pressure. Excellent teaching by medical school tutors". [UKCAT training]
- "The teaching was brilliant. The best part for me was being shown how to quickly read the questions and work out the correct answer. I now know it is not just luck getting a high score – there are ways of doing it!". [UKCAT training]
- "The three hours I had with Blue Peanut were very intensive and they made me work very hard. The hints and tips really helped. I learnt that there was more to this test then just reading books. A big thanks to the doctors". [UKCAT training]
- "The Blue Peanut training gave me the know how to score very high. The doctors went through which books I should be using. I got called for interview at all of my choices. Would recommend to everyone sitting this exam". [UKCAT training]
- "I was the only student from my school applying to medical school. There was little help available to me and I was on my own. Blue Peanut helped massively with my confidence and the tutors were there all the way". [UKCAT training, UCAS Personal Statement]
- "Everything was there to help me get a high score. Excellent teaching and tips on all the sessions with lots of practice. I don’t think I would have got my place at medical school without Blue Peanut. Well worth it!". [UKCAT training]
Update 11 July 2017 - ALL OUR 2017 UKCAT COURSES ARE SOLD OUT!
PRIVATE 1:1 TRAINING IS STILL AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE
Saturday 17 June 2017 - MANCHESTER - SOLD OUT
Sunday 18 June 2017 – MANCHESTER - SOLD OUT
Sunday 2 July 2017 - BRISTOL - SOLD OUT
Saturday 8 July 2017 - LONDON - SOLD OUT
Sunday 9 July 2017 – LONDON - SOLD OUT
Sunday 16 July 2017 - MANCHESTER - SOLD OUT
IF YOU HAVE A GROUP OF STUDENTS WHO WISH TO BOOK - PERHAPS FROM YOUR SCHOOL/SIXTH FORM - PLEASE E-MAIL USE AS WE CAN ARRANGE GROUP DISCOUNTS.
If you having problems with the form, wish to make a block booking (perhaps on behalf of a college) or wish to use bank transfer, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Blue Peanut can help you write your UCAS personal statement to help you secure that interview place. We are offering classroom based day courses as well as personal 1:1 help writing your personal statement.
Run and designed by doctors who teach medical students at UCLAN, Manchester and Lancaster medical schools. Learn from the best.
98% of our students for 2017 entry have at least one offer
Taught in small classrooms by medical schools tutors. Covers all UK medical schools including Oxbridge and Private.
We also offer private training as well as full MMI circuit simulation.
Booking NOW for October Courses - Early Bird Rates
Refund Policy. If you request a refund 4 weeks before the course date we charge a 25% administration fee. Within 4 weeks it is likely that a place has been booked at the venue for you and we cannot offer any refund for cancellation.
Private courses have a 25% administration charge if refunded before a session date and time is booked. Once this is booked, a refund is not possible.
UKCAT® is a registered trademark of the UKCAT Consortium, which is not associated with our courses.